Bicycle rental point in Kyiv near Park Pyrohiv
|Service||Service cost, UAH|
|1 hour||Half day
|Bicycle for adults|
|City Bike 26″||75||250||350|
|Haibike 29″/Cayman 27,5″/Cruiser 26″||150||500||600|
|Bicycle for children|
|Children bicycle 12″-20”||75||200||250|
|Children’s bicycle seat
on the trunk (our bicycle)
A prerequisite for clients before to get Bicycle/accessories is the deposit.
As the deposit we accept:
- MTB – €150/$200/5000 UAH
- City bike – €100/$150/3000 UAH
- Electric Bike/Electric Scooter – €300/$350/8000 UAH
Or you can leave VOLUNTARILY for storage as follows*:
- Your international passport + 250 UAH
- Your driver’s license + 500 UAH
- Your ID passport + 250 UAH
- 2 documents of the same person + 250 UAH
*Cash left as deposit in the event of breakage of bicycle parts.
1 bicycle = 1 deposit
We reserve the right to refuse to rent bicycles if:
– doubt about the authenticity of the documents;
– persons under 18 years;
– persons who explicitly use alcohol or drugs etc.
With us renting a bike you get a free helmet and lock (if necessary).
Bicycle rental near Pirogovo Park is an opportunity to visit at least three excellent places for cycling, while all three are unique in terms of the specifics of cycling. Pirogovo Park is for lovers of history, ethno themes and for relaxation of the soul.
Goloseevsky Park – for those who want to get a thrill, rolling on the hills of Goloseev and relax near the lakes that fill the park.
Bicycle rental point Pirogovo near the entrance to the open-air museum.
How to get to us:
• from the Lybidskaya metro station – Trolleybus number 11
• from Bessarabskiy market – Route taxi number 156
• from Leningradskaya Sq., Art. Druzhby Narodov metro station – Route taxi number 172
• from the metro station “Akademgorodok” – Route taxi number 576
• from the metro station “Lukyanovskaya” – Route taxi number 496