Internet-shop of bicycles and accessories shop.veliki.ua in Kyiv near Sviatoshyn subway, Beresteyskyi Ave, 89A (Peremohy Ave, 89A)
Advantages of the bike shop on Sviatoshyn
- Location. It is convenient to get to us by bicycle, by car and even on foot.
- One-Stop-Shop format. On the basis of our store, you can make a purchase, rent a bicycle or skis / snowboards, hand over a bicycle or winter equipment for repair. And also to rent camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, sleeping bags) or car racks and fastenings for transportation.
- A wide range of. A large selection of bicycles, accessories, components and other goods in different price segments. We can pick a bike for everyone!
- Product test. We suggest testing your bike before purchasing it. The territory of the store, courtyard and parking allow you to fully experience yourself on a bicycle, feel all the conveniences and inconveniences of the chosen model and be confident in your choice.
- Pickup point. Everything that is not available in the store on Sviatoshyn can be ordered in our online store shop.veliki.ua and picked up at a convenient time.
- Working hours. We work every day from 10:00 to 20:00 without lunch, weekends and holidays. In fact, we don’t work once a year – January 1 🙂
What do we offer?
Bicycle shop on Sviatoshyn offer a wide range of bicycles. Namely:
- Mountain bikes – designed for riding mainly off-road, have a suspension fork and “serious” tires.
- City bicycles – used for everyday trips around the city (to work, to the store, the gym) and walking on flat terrain (parks, squares, etc.)
- Children’s bicycles – bicycles are suitable for active children from 2 years old. Up to 2 years old, you can choose a balance bike.
- Teenage Bikes – Bikes with 20 “wheels and frames ideal for teenagers.
As well as folding bikes, cruisers, e-bikes, fat bikes, road bikes, etc.
How to find us?
The veliki.ua bicycle shop near Sviatoshyn has been operating for over 10 years, has a wide range of goods and qualified personnel. Finding a bike shop on Svyatoshino is easy. Leaving the metro, move across the bridge along Beresteyskyi Avenue on the left side, if viewed from the center. Our store is conveniently located in the basement of a residential building, with parking for cars and bicycles nearby.