Scooter rental point in Kyiv near Park Pyrohiv
|SERVICE||SERVICE COST, UAH|
|30 minutes||1 hour|
|Electric scooter Sky||100||150|
|Electric scooter VOI||150||200|
A prerequisite for clients before to get scooter is the deposit.
As the deposit we accept:
- Electric Bike/Electric Scooter – €400/$500/12000 UAH
Or you can leave VOLUNTARILY for storage as follows*:
- Your international passport + 250 UAH
- Your driver’s license + 500 UAH
- Your ID passport + 250 UAH
- 2 documents of the same person + 250 UAH
*Cash left as deposit in the event of breakage of scooter parts.
1 scooter = 1 deposit
We reserve the right to refuse to rent scooters if:
– doubt about the authenticity of the documents;
– persons under 18 years;
– persons who explicitly use alcohol or drugs etc.;
– the manager of the rental point has the right to refuse to issue the equipment without explaining the reason for the refusal.
Scooter rental in Pirohiv is a great option for outdoor activities in the ethnomuseum. The Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Ukraine is located on an area of 133.5 hectares. This is slightly less than the area of the “Mezhyhirya” Residence. In order to see everything and visit all expositions, as well as take beautiful photos, we recommend renting an electric scooter or renting a bicycle.
Electric scooter rental is now extremely popular for a number of reasons:
- firstly, it is new and interesting;
- secondly, it is mobile (it is easier to maneuver on a scooter on small paths);
- thirdly, it is convenient (you do not need to make any effort to ride);
- fourth, comfortable.
That is why now near most parks, along with bicycle rental, you can find scooter rentals. A scooter or bike rental is a great alternative if you don’t have your own transport or don’t want to take it with you.
An electric scooter rental in Pirohiv will allow you to comfortably and with a breeze examine all the expositions, get acquainted with the history of Ukraine as a whole and its individual historical parts, ride throughout the territory, and also arrange a halt in the shade or even a picnic (taking into account all safety standards).